Hibiclens is the #1 pharmacist-recommended antibacterial soap. In a survey by Pharmacy Times and U.S. News & World Report, Hibiclens received almost 650,000 recommendations monthly by pharmacists.1
Home use of Hibiclens
There are many reasons your customers might want or need an antiseptic skin cleanser:
- Pre-operative or post-operative skin cleansing and care when directed by a healthcare professional
- Reducing bacteria that potentially can cause disease when near someone with a compromised immune system
- Daily hand washing for family members
- Used by athletes and others who use locker rooms and shared sports equipment
Hibiclens was originally developed for use in the hospital setting. Its effectiveness and popularity resulted in additional availability at the retail shelf at major retailers across the country so patients could buy the product for their use at home every day.
Hibiclens’ unique formulation has been proven in clinical studies for over 40 years. It begins killing germs on contact2
Hibiclens with 4% chlorhexidine gluconate (CHG) is:
- Strong enough for hospital use, gentle enough for everyday home use3
- Proven safe and effective in numerous clinical studies for over 40 years
- FDA approved
- Free of triclosan and triclocarban
- Paulson, Daryl S. Persistent and Residual Antimicrobial Effects: Are They Important in the Clinical Setting? Infection Control Today 2005; Vol 9. No 4.
- PRACs Report #R05-0225